- Wolpe N, Zhang J, Nombela C, Ingram JN, Wolpert DM, Rowe JB (2017) Sensory attenuation is related to dopamine dose in Parkinson’s disease. bioRxiv 1:221317. doi.org/10.1101/221317
- Dima D, Perry G, Messaritaki E, Zhang J, Singh K (in press). Spatiotemporal dynamics in human visual cortex rapidly encode the emotional content of faces. Human Brain Mapping.
- Phillips HN, Cope TE, Hughes LE, Zhang J, Rowe JB (2018). Monitoring the past and choosing the future: the prefrontal cortical influences on voluntary action. Scientific reports, 8(1):7247.
- Zhang J, Nombela C, Wolpe N, Barker RA, Rowe JB (2016). Time on timing: Dissociating premature responding from interval sensitivity in Parkinson’s disease. Movement Disorders 31:1163–72.
- Zhang J, Rittman T, Nombela C, Fois A, Coyle-Gilchrist I, Barker RA, Rowe JB (2016) Different decision deficits impair response inhibition in Progressive Supranuclear Palsy and Parkinson’s disease. Brain 139:161-73. (F1000 recommended)
- Song Y, Zhang J (2016). Discriminating preictal and interictal brain states in intracranial EEG by sample entropy and extreme learning machine. Journal of Neuroscience Methods 57, 45-54.
- Zhang J, Rowe JB (2015). The neural signature of information regularity in temporally extended event sequences. Neuroimage 107:266-76.
- Mason S, Zhang J, Begeti F, Guzman NV, Lezar A, Rowe JB, Barker RA, Hampshire A (2015). The role of the amygdala during emotional processing in Huntington’s disease: From pre-manifest to late stage disease. Neuropsychologia 70:80-89.
- Zhang J, Rowe JB (2014). Dissociable mechanisms of speed-accuracy tradeoff during visual perceptual learning are revealed by a hierarchical drift diffusion model. Frontiers in Neuroscience 8:69.
- Zhang J, Kriegeskorte N, Carlin JD, Rowe JB (2013). Choosing the rules: distinct and overlapping fronto-parietal representations of chosen and specified task rules for perceptual decisions. Journal of Neuroscience 33:11852-62.
- Song Y, Zhang J (2013). Automatic recognition of epileptic EEG patterns via extreme learning machine and multiresolution feature extraction. Expert Systems with Applications 40:5477-5489.
- Zhang J, Hughes LH, Rowe JB (2012). Selection and inhibition mechanisms for human voluntary action decisions. Neuroimage 63:392-402. (F1000 recommended)
- Zhang J (2012). The effects of evidence bounds on decision-making: theoretical and empirical developments. Frontiers in Psychology 3:263.
- Song Y, Crowcroft J, Zhang J (2012). Automatic epileptic seizure detection in EEGs based on optimized sample entropy and extreme learning machine. Journal of Neuroscience Methods 210:132-146.
- Zhang J, Messon A, Welchman A, Kourtzi Z (2010). Learning alters the tuning of functional magnetic resonance imaging patterns for visual forms. Journal of Neuroscience 30:14127-33.
- Zhang J, Kourtzi Z (2010). Learning-dependent plasticity with and without training in the human brain. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA 107:13503-8.
- Zhang J, Bogacz R (2010). Optimal decision making on the basis of evidence represented in spike trains. Neural Computation 22:1113-1148.
- Zhang J, Bogacz R (2010). Bounded Ornstein-Uhlenbeck models for two-choice time controlled tasks. Journal of Mathematical Psychology 54:322-33.
- Schwarzkopf DS, Zhang J, Kourtzi Z (2009). Flexible learning of natural statistics in the human brain. Journal of Neurophysiology 102:1854-67.
Zhang J, Bogacz R, Holmes P (2009). A comparison of bounded diffusion models for choice in time controlled tasks. Journal of Mathematical Psychology 53:231-41.
- Bogacz R, Usher M, Zhang J, McClelland JL (2006). Extending a biologically inspired model of choice: multi-alternatives, nonlinearity and value-based multidimensional choice. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society Series B 362:1655-70.
- Bogacz R, Usher M, Zhang J, McClelland JL. Extending a biologically inspired model of choice: multi-alternatives, nonlinearity and value-based multidimensional choice (2011). Seth A, Bryson J, and Prescott T Eds. Modeling Natural Action Selection. Cambridge Press.
- Song Y, Crowcroft J, Zhang J. Epileptic EEG Signal Analysis and Identification Based On Nonlinear Features (2012). IEEE Bioinformatics and Biomedicine, Philadelphia, USA.
- Zhang J, Bogacz R. Superior colliculus and basal ganglia control the saccadic response in motion discrimination tasks (2008). Advances in Cognitive Neurodynamics ICCN 2007, 475-479.